Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Blueprint to making more money and only being 40% correct. LTG GoldRock Reviews



I asked one of our most successful members to coach some of our new traders at a recent 2 Day Boot Camp in Melbourne. His name is Alan Davis and he is now a full time professional trader and lives between his families snow ski lodge in Japan and his home in Brisbane.
Alan Davis LTG Goldrock Member

Alan simply stood on the stage and said the following.
"Last year I was only correct on my trades 36% of the time but I made a lot of money. Here is the Blueprint of how I did it.

Every currency trade I take I never take less than a 1:2 risk reward ratio. Meaning that if I risk $1000 on a trade I will not accept less than $2000 as my profit and many times I go for more profit and get it. This means I only need to be correct 34% of the time and I will make money. In some months I am right 60% of the time but I know my numbers and I know the Blueprint and if I stick to it I will continue to make outstanding returns."
He went on to explain the following…

"This is what I know as fact! If I take 10 trades in a month and those trades are completed. If I am correct only 40% of the time and I make 3% on my winning trades and lose only 1.5% on my losing trades I will make a minimum of 3% per month. That's a minimum 36% return on investment for the year. If occasionally I am right 60% of the time, which I am my profits go through the roof!"

How much money did Alan make in his second year as an LTG GoldRock member? Over half a million dollars!

On Tuesday evening at 8pm AEDST I'm going to teach you the Blueprint for success as a currency investor that can potentially take your income & lifestyle to an entirely new level just like Alan's. We will show you how hundreds of ordinary mums and dads are successfully applying the Blueprint and loving every minute of it.

Don't miss this extraordinary live event as LTG GoldRock Reviews the Blueprint to Success, Register now and when you do you'll receive instant FREE access to the LTG GoldRock Vault that houses hours and hours of advice on how top levels professional traders are making money.

I'll see you on Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment