Monday, December 22, 2014

To trade or not to trade over Xmas?



It’s a question I get asked a lot around this time of year. Should I continue to trade and leave my positions open over Xmas or should I close all positions and take a break. To be frank there is no right or wrong answer and I for one don’t buy into the fact that financial markets go completely dead all of the time around the Xmas and New Year period. I have seen on many occasions over many years the currency and index market remain reasonably volatile around this time.

If you intend to have a holiday and break over Xmas then close your position and have a break. I only have one position in the market at present and just because Thursday is Xmas day doesn’t mean I will automatically close the trade Xmas eve.


Excerpt taken from Monday the 22nd December, 2014 LTG GoldRock Insider Report. Every morning Andrew Barnett provides the latest Forex News and Trading Discussion to LTG GoldRock Members.

No comments:

Post a Comment