Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Plan the trade and trade the plan with LTG GoldRock Reviews

LTG GoldRock REVIEWS

My name is Messias Pinto and I live in Sydney.

A few years ago I gave up my career as a Lawyer and my job as a bank manager to come to Australia, learn English and become a professional trader. After I had done a couple of courses, attended some seminars about stock, options, futures and the currency market, I discovered LTG GoldRock. So far since I joined the program I’ve been having good returns for the first half of the month, 30 to 70% ROI, then I would end up giving most of it back. After all the tutorials video, hours in the trading room, books, boot camp, insiders reports etc., I am now keeping my profits.

 I keep simple chart patterns on the 15m and daily charts with major support and resistance levels that I can work from to make an informed decision. The bath tub technique that we learned at the boot camp is paying off. I work with approximately 3 currency pairs in total and constantly monitor them. I look for divergence in any pairs, monitoring price action and incorporating Fibonacci levels along with pivot points. LTG GoldRock is a great place to be as we constantly learn from professional moderators who all have a world of experience along with the professionalism of the GoldRock team for support. Happy trading everyone, plan the trade and trade the plan. Kind regards, Messias Pinto

Get more info on LTG GoldRock Reviews